The KONE TranSys™ DX redefines what a freight elevator and passenger elevator can be. With connectivity for improved goods and passenger flow, discover a durable elevator with a new and inspiring user experience.
Powered by the compact, energy-efficient KONE EcoDisc® hoisting motor, the KONE TranSys DX freight elevator and passenger elevator offers exceptional lifting power and performance while saving valuable space in your building by completely removing the need for a machine room. It is the perfect elevator for hospital buildings.
Key features – KONE TranSys™ DX
- Digital connectivity – Future-proof your building and make your freight elevator even smarter with new service elevator features enabled by cloud connectivity and based on KONE APIs.
- Optimized productivity during construction – Finish your building project more quickly with construction time use solutions that safely speed up the flow of people and materials on site.
- Best-in-class eco-efficiency – Save energy and cut your building’s carbon footprint with a machine room-less elevator that offers eco-efficient hoisting, high-efficiency regenerative drive, long-lasting LED lighting, and energy-saving standby operation.
- A lasting impression – Create a unique elevator experience for staff and visitors with a durable, spacious, and comfortable service elevator that can handle the toughest challenges. Customize your design with our new material, lighting, and signalization options.
- Compliance you can rely on – Enhance your freight elevator with solutions that ensure compliance with various codes and regulations, including accessibility, vandal-resistance, and operation during a fire.
- Easy loading and unloading – A goods elevator with wide-opening doors and highly accurate leveling, plus a high sill load that prevents heavy loads from unbalancing the service elevator. With connectivity, staff moving heavy loads can optimize their route by calling the goods elevator remotely.